- 2020-01-27 On 27 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the ministerial meeting
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
Minister Linas Linkevičius congratulates Germany on its Unity Day
On 3 October, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs Heiko Maas and the people of Germany on the Day of German Unity.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister is glad that with the development of trade, business, cultural and scientific initiatives between Lithuania and Germany, our people-to-people contacts and mutual understanding, which has a history of bilateral relations between the two countries, continues to grow.
"We highly appreciate the significant contribution Germany makes to the effectiveness of the NATO enhanced Forward Presence Battalion in Lithuania," L.Linkevičius wrote in the congratulations letter.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister also believes that further close co-operation between Lithuania and Germany will continue to develop for the benefit of our nations and for a stronger and more united Europe.
Germany was officially reunited on 3 October 1990.